Sherman Filterbank II
What it is:
- A powerful analog filtering and distortion unit with a huge frequency range and a killing TUBE overdrive behavior.
- Easy and FUN to use, live and in the studio
- A small modular system? YES!
- Another 303 clone? NO!
- Affordable? YES!
- Application: processing every sound source, effect mixing, expanding modular systems, etc.
What you get:
- Independent low pass, band pass and high pass filters with resonance, frequency and ADSR (positive - negative) controls
- These are switchable between parallel or serial
- The second filter has a 6 octave switch, and is synchronizable with the first filter
- 1 ADSR generator for these filters with an external output for use with more filterbanks or modular systems, triggered by the incoming signal, by a second sounds source, or by a gate
- 1 FM input for the filters, internal or external audio, LFO or CV
- 1 VCA overdrive with AR generator also
- 1 ring modulator input, internal or external audio, LFO or CV